Thursday, December 9, 2010

Very excited!

I have been holding off on getting this blog started again and I think it is finally time to.

I have a new look and I am going to have a new direction to start it off.

I started this blog as a craft blog, but I have found that my everyday life as a mommy to a toddler kinda distracted me from doing the fun crafty things that I wanted to show on the blog. This gave me an idea....a mommy blog!!!

I have been having baby fever for some time now and found myself always looking at mommy/family blogs over crafty blogs. I still LOVE to craft and that little part of my life will show up here and there, but I think I will focus on the family part as the main focus.

It also helps that we are now expecting baby #2!! We do not know the gender yet, but will be finding out very soon! :)

Now that I have a new focus for the blog I shall be off to start planning and searching for fun blog posts!!

'Till next time...

1 comment:

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i think it'll be good. you can do this. you did so well before you totes inspired me