Sunday, January 9, 2011

10 Things I Love - House Inspiration!

So this round of 10 things is really fun for me to do today.
The hubby and I have just decided on a potential apartment complex and moving date!!
Right now we are staying with my parents so we can save for a place of our own.
After being laid off for two years, due to the economy, we has a GREAT job and things are finally looking up!

Well, enough chit-chat...lets get to the PICTURES!!!


1. Bright and fun shared space. Playroom and craftroom!!


source unknown
















 2. Fun counter display of fresh fruits and herbs. I wanna start an herb garden!!

source














3. Simple Kitchen. LOVE THE FRIDGE DECALS!

source
















4. I'm in LOVE with this kitchen table!

source

5. Cutest craft closet EVER!!

source





















6. I love the paper mobile type things behind the headboard!

source




















7. Simple yet efficient craft space.

source

















8. These cute little girls rooms. Little Miss likes the top left!


source










































9. Cute little girl's bed...loving the quilt!!


source

























10. I lust LOVE the colors in this little girl's room!!


source






















'Till next time...