Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It was a great day!


Today was a good slow day. Little Miss and I got off to a slow start. Slept in a little long. We still had a nice day. We walked to the mail box, with out sunglasses. She has this thing with the sun lately, so we are working on it. I also got some housework and home errands done today. Then i made some fresh squeezed lemoaide and with the pulp i made lemon ice. Perfect for water with lemon slices...my NEW FAVORITE!!!

I also made tuna for lunch for my dad and I and Little Miss had a "cheese grilled sandwich" haha! Now we have turkey legs cooking and my dad is teaching me a family recipe for turkey and saffron rice. Its one of my favorite dishes.

Don't know if i mentioned it before but we are moving out of my parents place REALLY soon. We found a smaller place at the same complex we were at and we have it all paid for, we are just waiting for the old tenants to move out so we can move in!!! Im so happy that it didnt take long to save for our place. :)

'Till next time...

1 comment:

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i have an epic idea we may have to put into action.